Increase competitiveness, productivity and profitability with HULFT
We are proud to partner with Make UK as headline sponsor for the 2019 Make UK Manufacturing Dinners
With over 10,000 customers in 43 countries, ranging from SMEs to major household names, we have significant experience in helping manufacturing companies automate processes, improve productivity and drive cost savings with our data management and integration tools.
Our experience suggests that manufacturing environments are still reliant on systems and processes operating on a diverse range of platforms and with varying levels of interoperability and integration.
Whilst some manufacturing systems have been able to digitise and create automated workflow processes, there are still many legacy systems in use. These systems typically remain in place for one of three reasons:
- They are solid, robust manufacturing systems – ‘It ain’t broke…’
- There is no contemporary alternative, or the newer versions are still being developed
- The cost of upgrade is prohibitive
Hurdles to True Process Automation
Old technology in the manufacturing environment, whilst still valuable and serving a purpose, remains the biggest hurdle to true business process automation, both within the enterprise and across the sector as a whole.
As well as creating ‘data silos’ and often operating in isolation of other business critical systems and applications, these legacy systems can stop the efficient movement of data into, through and out of the business.
Using HULFT to integrate your manufacturing systems will:
- Connect standalone and legacy applications with other systems
- Increase productivity
- Allow you to create customer centric, single point of reference data
- Reduce or remove time spent and wasted managing data
- Optimise workflow and automate processes
- Maximise efficiency of high-volume data systems
- Allow the shop floor to operate with real time knowledge of the entire operation