Delivery Method of ID Notification
We offer two options for delivery of ID Notification - post and email.
Delivery by post is available for customers who purchase non-downloadable products, or for delivery through distributors. To request postal delivery, please follow these steps:
- Fill in the necessary information in the “Application Form” (select “Postal Delivery” in the column of Delivery Method of Authentication ID) and submit it to your HULFT Vendor.
- A separate Purchase Order Form may be required for some products. Please inquire with your HULFT Vendor for details.
- The ID Notification (a postcard) will be sent to the designated destination after all procedures are completed.
Email delivery will be one day earlier than postal delivery. To request email delivery, please follow these steps:
- Please submit an Application Form and a Purchase Order Form (if necessary) to your HULFT Vendor.
- Fill out the web version of the Application Form, being sure to complete all required fields.
- Note the Receipt Number.
- Applicant can confirm registered information and print the application form to PDF.
- If the contents of the Purchase Order Form and Application Form are different, the information in the Purchase Order Form will be prioritized, except for the email address of delivery destination for which the information entered on the website will be given priority.
Registration of Delivery Destination
- Delivery destination can be registered for a person other than the contact person of delivery destination.
- Delivery destination registration is the Applicant's responsibility.
- While the Receipt Number can be used as many times as needed, whenever it is reused, Applicant is responsible for confirming the contents of the Application Form, including the information of delivery destination.
- If the information entered on the Website and the information described in the Application Form are different from the contents of the Purchase Order Form, the information in the Purchase Order Form will be taken, except for the email address of delivery destination for which the information entered on the Website will be given priority.
- Multiple delivery destinations cannot be registered for 1 order. Also, Applicant cannot select both postal delivery and email delivery.
- If you want to change the delivery destination, it can be accepted only when the change is requested by the Applicant of “Application Form.”
- If you want to inquire about email delivery, please send an email to the address described in our confirmation mail with the title “Inquiry about Email Delivery.”
- If you want email delivery, please confirm with your HULFT Vendor if it is possible.
Cases When Email Delivery Can be Selected
- Downloadable HULFT products
- New purchase or renewal of technical support (maintenance contact: Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.)
- Cases in which only the ID Notification (a postcard) is directly delivered to customers.
Cases When Email Delivery Cannot be Selected
- Orders for non-downloadable products and/or orders with media delivery.
- New purchase or renewal of technical support (maintenance contact: Distributors).
- Cases in which ID Notification (a postcard) is delivered to customers through distributors.
- If one purchase order includes both downloadable product and non-downloadable product, email delivery is not applicable.
- A confirmation email will be sent from the hulft.com domain. Please ensure that you can receive emails from us by adding this domain to your safe list.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within three hours, please contact us.