Managed File Transfer as-a-Service (MFTaaS)
Secure and Reliable Data Exchange via the Internet
Expand Your Managed File Transfer Capabilities
As businesses have increasingly moved data and applications onto the cloud, the requirements for operational security, speed, and flexibility have increased to unprecedented levels.
HULFT-WebConnect is a Managed File Transfer as-a-Service (MFTaaS) which meets these needs.
- Initial setup and integration are streamlined, as minimal coding and configuration are required.
- Flexible links can be established between operations located anywhere around the world for both cloud and on-premises systems.
- Data can be exchanged securely and reliably via the internet, removing the need for virtual private networks (VPN), dedicated lines or specialized network hardware.
- Ongoing operation can be performed via a simple web UI, and therefore does not require any technical skills.
- For advanced users, there is the option to use a command line interface (CLI) and web application programming interface (API).
In the following figure, you can see an example of how HULFT-WebConnect and HULFT work together to enable secure and reliable data exchange via the internet, removing the need for virtual private networks (VPN), dedicated lines, or specialized network hardware.
For usage examples, please see our Case Studies.
To confirm compatibility with your systems, please see our Operating Environments Database .
To download brochures or watch introductory videos, please see our Product Resources.